Thursday, December 27, 2012

Turn that discouragement upside down!

Today, I have been sick puking my lil guts out and other stuff and I have yet to set foot into a gym because I don't have a workout plan yet. I have done my best all day to stay with my meal plan though.

Just finished my last meal. Made it 5 instead of 6 meals. The 6th was optional. And my first meal was just a protein shake but that was because I was feeling pretty sick when I woke up. Couldn't even keep the entire shake down. :(

I was feeling pretty discouraged from being sick and then not having a set workout plan yet from my coach. I decided to do my at-home workout just to get a workout in. I guess I can't really depend on anyone else to help if I can't help myself. Not having a workout plan can't stop me! I have to keep moving forward without waiting. I have to push myself to get that daily workout in. I used the energy of being discouraged/frustrated into workout energy. 25 minutes and my quads were pumped! It was nice to see again only after 2 workouts! That's my fuel for self-motivation! Results, people! RESULTS ! !

D'Anna
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment