Saturday, December 29, 2012

Crossfittin'

I was never interested in crossfit before.

Never say never though!  Because......

I decided to try a little crossfit at home tonight! Didn't take very long which I loved! And the intensity was up there for my level of physical fitness ( = weak sauce!).

Honestly, that CF looks really hardcore (and it is!) I haven't attended an actual class but I'm sure people sh*t, shart, and/or fart on the floor along with throwing up. (FYI - I did not do any of that today if you're wondering.)

I think home is a safe place for me to do CF for now.

This looked easy written but if you're a beginner like me it got pretty hard.

Push-ups suck! But I love me some squats!!!

I did modified squats by the way. Still hard as hell, especially if you're going for time. I wasn't necessarily going for time but I will in the future.

Crossfit At Home (for time):
25 squats - 5 push-ups
20 squats - 10 push-ups
15 squats - 15 push-ups
10 squats - 20 push-ups
5 squats - 25 push-ups

Today's time: 7:38p - 7:47p

Next time I will use a stop watch. (DUH!)

Still a great workout! Arms are jelly. I could stand to do more squats in this set though.

After this workout, I kind of discovered something about myself. I actually like high intensity workouts. I think I'll try HIIT soon. :)



D'Anna
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment